Pages

Friday, April 11, 2008

CVS and Walgreen's were good to me this week!

It is always so nice to have a great week. It seems like the last few weeks have been kind of slow for the deals here, but they finally made up for it. I have paid nothing OOP for any of the deals I did this week, so I have made out really great.

I hit up my local CVS twice this week and then just today I made two trips to Walgreen's. I still need to go to Albertson's for my free bag's of salad. They are on sale 10/$10 and I have $1.00 coupons. I love free salad!

This is what I have gotten so far:


CVS:
3 packs Huggies Supreme
6 Degree deodorants
1 Cascade
3 Excedrin's
2 CVS brand Tylenol
1 Hefty trashbags
9 Essence of Beauty products

Total before coupons and ECB's was $66.52. Total OOP was $0.00. If I had not had my giftcard I would have paid $2.00 OOP. I made $41.00 in ECB's, which means I broke even. That was great for me since i'm not trying to build up, just roll them over now!


Walgreen's:
8 Naturemade Rx Essentials
4 Aveeno lotions
4 Aveeno baby products
4 Reynold's Aluminum foil
2 gallons of milk
1 fabric softener
2 packs of styrofoam plates
2 packs of styrofoam cups
1 pack of plastic silverware--->These last 3 things are for Baby B's birthday party tomorrow

Total before coupons was $106.87. I paid $0.00 OOP for all of this. Had I not had my giftcard I would have paid $5.00 OOP. I also now have $20.00 in Register Rewards to spend!

All I can say is, "Thankyou CVS and Walgreen's!"

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I love CVS! Too bad I don't have a Walgreens near by. Great blog!

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

WOW!!! That is awesome! You go girl! Woot Woot :-)

Anonymous said...

I have tried reading about how to work CVS and Walgreens but I just don't get it. I am not an idiot either so thats why I don't understand why I don't understand! LOL Could you email me when you have the time again to try to explain how to do it!?!? Thanks
Lisa
l.hurst@mchsi.com

Denise Sawyer said...

Lisa,
Go vist Moneysavingmom.com and read the link that says CVS 101 (top corner). Then, come visit my site (www.thecentsiblesawyer.blogspot.com)
and pick up some scenarios that you can print and go to the store with!
EASY PEASY!! :)

Then, be sure to come back and brag about your steals...ahem...deals over at my site for CVS Superstars! Just like Teresa did!

BTW:
Teresa is AWESOME AT THIS!! She IS a CVS superstar!!:)
Keep up the great work!

Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer

Teresa said...

Lisa, yes what Denise said!-lol

Oh and thanks, Denise!

Unknown said...

Wow! You found 8 RX Essentials?! I could only find 2! I also found some other clearance Nature Made for $3.29 (BOGO this week) and there are $2 coupons in a pamphlet at KMart pharmacy. I think I'm done with Walgreens though. This was my second time going, and the registers goofed things up both times. I think I'm gonna stick to CVS.

Amanda said...

Great job! Good for you! :)

Jennifer said...

Can I be you when I grow up? LOL! Awesome deals! I always think I'm doing good until I read someone else's deals! WOW!

Precision Quality Laser said...

WOW! I so want to get that good! I don't have a CVS near me..*sniff* but I do have Walgreens *smile*! I just need to get better at this couponing thing! I'm a newbie but I am thoroughly addicted! :)

Blessings!
Mrs. Q the coupon junkie

Anonymous said...

This is so cool!

My nearest Walgreen's is an hours drive from my house over mountain roads. I've never even seen a CVS.

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for all the help... I am anonymous from above.... LOL I am going to head to CVS now!