Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

A Different Direction


I haven't sat down to blog for a long time now. It's really not for a lack of trying. I have sat down so many times and attempted to write again, but I just couldn't. I have often wondered why. In the end, I just had to assume that blogging wasn't for the season I was in. I was to be busy with my family and home.

I finally feel a small ok with blogging again, but not in the same way I was. So, if you would please bear with me as my blog takes a 180 and goes in a completely different direction? I still love saving money and I still have dreams of owning a ton of land out in the middle of nowhere. I am still that person but I'd just like to use this little blog to write out some of the things God has shown me and where He is leading me. This will be my online journal of the journey I am on. God only knows what that will lead me to write! If you know me well, you know this should be fun.

A little P.S. Please do not feel like you can't drop me an email with a question. I still get them and I love to answer when I can!


5 comments:

Tammy said...

Glad you are back!! :) Can't wait to begin reading all about it.

Teresa said...

Thanks, Tammy. It won't be much, but it's what I feel I should do.

Tirzah said...

I am so happy for you. The blessings of listening to the prompting of the Holy Spirit are amazing. Can't wait to follow along with you!

Tracy said...

So lovely to see you writing again. I miss you. :)

Teresa said...

Hi Tracy, I miss you too! I haven't been on momys or any blogs for so long, but I have often thought about and prayed for your little family. I did see that you guys are doing really well though. So happy to hear about the new, sweet baby coming.