Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Living By Faith

I've had a few emails lately asking how we're doing so I thought I would update everyone through my blog. I know that I have entirely ignored my blog for quite some time. It's just one of those seasons in my life where I just don't have the time for it.

Truth be told, we have been better than ok. It just amazes me to watch God work. Never once since Scott's layoff have we wanted. Our life has only been bettered. Even in this economy, business is booming and we constantly have a waiting list for work. I can only give God the glory for it.

Making the transition to self-employed does require a learning curve, but living by faith has been the best thing that has happened for our family. So there you have it, we're quite alright.

6 comments:

FishMama said...

Hi Theresa,

Don't know if I ever told you what a blessing your blog was to me last spring. Not sure how I found it, but it was essential to my learning more about frugally feeding my family. You were an inspiration. I'm so glad to hear your update. And rejoice with you in how good God has been to you. To Him be the glory, to us the encouragement.

Rita said...

I'd like to ask what kind of business you are working at? Such a job to have a home business and yet over time the reward is great. I'm glad your work as been steadily coming in.

Teresa @ A Life At Home said...

Fishmama, thank you so much for the comment. I am so glad that I could help inspire just one person to help their family. I wish I could still find the time in my day for blogging. I have had so many encouraging comments from so many. It's just one of my busy seasons. Happily busy I might add. Maybe one day soon i'll be able to get back to my poor neglected blog. Have a blessed day!

Teresa @ A Life At Home said...

Rita, it's my husband's business. He is a painting contractor now. I wish that we could both work from home. It is a goal one day to be able to work together, but for now we a quite happy with what we have. Have a blessed day!

The Book Lady Online said...

I'm so glad you updated and that your husband's work is going well. God is so good.

Glama Ray said...

Teresa, I am just so proud of what you have become and not at all surprised. I love your blog and can't wait to read more. So glad to have found again. Take care and God Bless.

Regina