Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm ok

Alot of people have been emailing me asking me how I am doing. Well, i'm ok. I know that most of you know what has been going on but there are a few who don't who have asked.

For those of you who didn't know, I had an emergency appendectomy almost 2 weeks ago now. My appendix actually ruptured so I had to stay for a few days in the hospital. I am feeling better now, although my healing seems to be taking forever. This lady is not used to having to slow down. This week I am slowly trying to get back some form of our routine.

Thanks to everyone for all you have done and your prayers. Keep them coming since I started to run a low-grade fever lastnight. I am praying that there is no more infection.

One day life may be normal again and i'll return to blogging, but for now it's not so.

7 comments:

Dani said...

I am so glad to hear that you are alright. I will keep praying for you and hope that fever is nothing. Please let me know if I can do anything for you.

Nichole said...

Love you girl. Hang in there. Let me know if you need anything else.

Carlie Faulk said...

Fever ~ ummmm NO. Not happening. Make it go away ~ you just walked across the house ~ lol!

Luke said...

Lord, I ask that You will help Teresa heal quickly. If she needs more medical attention, give her wisdom and the ability to get what she needs. May her slight fever take out any infections, and may she return to full health soon. Amen!

Get lots of rest!

~Luke

Teresa @ A Life At Home said...

Thanks so much guys. I think we're ok for now. Having older kids has made recovery so much easier. Thank the Lord that they know how to do things. They have blessed me greatly.

Luke, rest, yes I am getting some. I am officially a lady of leisure now. :-) Not that I want to be though. I've got things to do, places to go, people to see. You know how it goes.

Cajunchic said...

Miss you! I cant wait to see you again when you are feeling better.

Kayluray said...

I agree that it is difficult to slow down, even when you know it's the best thing for your healing. It's good to hear that things are starting to get back to normal.