Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Coupon Class


I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who attended the coupon class last week. I really enjoyed it.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I know it's overwhelming to hear it all at once and then go home by yourself and try to apply everything that was taught. Remember to start small and add more as you get the hang of it all. It's definately a learning curve.

For those of you who weren't able to make it or just need a refresher I plan on getting as much of it as possible on my blog. I'd like to do it in a couple of podcasts, if I could. It may take me a few weeks, but I aim to start on it this week. Until then, you can always check out my series that i've written on How I feed my family for $300 a month. It's a very condensed version of the class.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I am currently reading your series about $300/month groceries. I am quite accomplished at saving money and often get ask questions about my techniques at church. I have thought about a class. Could you give me a little more details about you class curriculum?

I am currently working full-time and would like to work part-time or very little for the next 4 years. My youngest is 14 and I would like more time with her before she goes off to college. My problem is that I make a significant more income than my husband (I'm a nurse-manager). Any ideas about a work at home income using frugal knowledge/sharing with others?