Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Then Sings My Soul Saturday - Beauty From Pain


This is my first time participating in Then Sings My Soul Saturday. The song I wanted to share is a song that has been on my heart alot lately. It is a song by Superchick called "Beauty From Pain."

Just recently I have known a few people that have suffered horrible losses. Many other people have been going through really hard times. All suffering silently in their lives. I hope that this song is as encouraging to you as it has been to me. While we may not understand why, we have the promise that one day God can bring beauty from our pain.



For more encouaraging songs make sure you visit Signs, Miracles, and Wonders for Then Sings My Soul Saturday.

5 comments:

Sita said...

Beautiful...ashes to beauty..only God can redeem for His glory..thank you for sharing...

Mocha with Linda said...

Beautiful song. Thanks for sharing this.

Cajunchic said...

Ever since you told me about this song I have liked it. They always make me feel as though they took a chapter of my life and wrote a song about it. I can relate to so much they say.

D&Xmommy said...

This is an absolutely brilliant and wonderful song. Thanks for sharing it, I am not sure if I have heard it before. It sounds familiar, but I don't know if I had ever listened to the words.

Cristine said...

Great song... I love superchick. They do have a way of capturing some of those tougher times. I think we all can so relate. Thanks for posting and welcome to TSMSS... hope to read more from you in the future.

Blessings!

Cristine