Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My blogging break

I have taken a much needed break from blogging since Anna was born. I have been busy loving on my children, adjusting, and resting. Basically just taking it easy.

While I have enjoyed my break, I have also missed blogging. I have had so many ideas pop into my head that I started writing them down so I wouldn't forget. Of course, the first thing I aim to finish is my Transitioning to Home Series. After that I hope to tackle some organization topics for those of us who are impaired in this area.

This is the time of year when organization becomes top priority here. I have to organize our school year, extracurricular activities that the children will be doing, household maintenance, and of course the never-ending cycle of clearing out clutter. Having a large family in a rather small house means I am constantly going through things we have and minimalizing. Is that even a word? Anyways, I love to be organized, I HAVE to be organized. So, since I get so many questions on this I thought it would be great to share some things I have found that have worked for my family.

So, here's to coming out of hiding and getting back to blogging.

8 comments:

Melissa Tresler said...

Welcome back! :)

I am really trying to be more organized! Aren't we all?? Hehe. I am really looking forward to your posts!! :)

Victoria said...

Welcome back Teresa! I have been checking to see if you had posted something new!!

Cajunchic said...

Yeah you are back! I missed reading your blog.

Kate said...

Oh I'm so excited Teresa! Welcome back. :)

It sounds like you have some wonderful posting plans and I can't wait to read everything.

renee said...

Welcome back!! I am so happy that you and your family are doing well. I have been checking up on you every day. i can't wait to read the rest of your transition to home series. I've been working on this for the last couple of months and now I am working on getting my husband on board.

Daisy K said...

welcome back teresa!! glad to hear everyone is healthy and you rested. cant wait to read your new posts!!

Dani said...

I have missed reading your blogs. I am glad you will be back posting.

Mrs. Sprinkles said...

Glad to see you're back! Your blog has been so helpful to me--I've planted a square foot garden and started saving money at CVS thanks to you!