Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Grocery Gathering- Albertson's DFW 7/9 - 7/15

It's time once again for my Grocery Gathering post. I am covering the Dallas/Ft.Worth region for Albertson's. I wish I could say that I am excited about this weeks ad, but i'm not. I detest their BOGO sales. Many of the prices at my Albertson's are inflated for the sale. You still can find a deal if you look hard and have coupons. Just remember, on a BOGO sale you can use 2 coupons in most places! I'll start with the outer wrapper.

3 day sale 7/11 - 7/13:
Green grapes - $.99 lb.

Pepsi products 2 liters- $.99 ea.

Albertson's large eggs - $.99 dz. (limit 2)

Aquafina 24 pack water - $4.99 ea.

Pictsweet Frozen veggies - 2/$1.00 (limit 6)

Huggies box diapers $17.99 ea.

10% off all frozen foods- I like to save all my frozen food items that are on sale for the 3 day sale. That way I save even more.

Huggies sale:
Spend $20.00 on any Huggies, get a $4.00 instant rebate. This could be a pretty good deal if you have coupons to match.

Heard through the grapevine:
If you buy 3 Planter's products, you get a $4.00 catalina to use on your next purchase. To do this deal, use the Planter's $3.00 coupon when you buy 3 Kraft products. There are many inexpensive Kraft products that you can buy that makes this deal sweet!

Of course if I see any other good deals I will add them. Please let me know if you see anything else that I may have missed. For more great grocery deals visit the Grocery Gathering, hosted by Becentsable.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Teresa, I know you're blissfully busy with baby, but I just wanted to let you know that you have been on my mind lately. I miss reading your posts! I hope you and your family are doing well.

Have a fabulous week!

lindsay_2181 said...

And, if you were able to do the Planter's deal on Sunday, that was the last day that you were supposed to get a $3 ONYO when you buy 3 kraft jet puffed marshmallows. so i bought 3 bags of marshmallows in order to use the $3 off planter's.....got a 3.99 planters, and then the $3 ONYO almost pays for the marshmallows!

texasmcvays said...

Okay we cash in each week by price matching our local grocery stores! I about jumped for joy when I saw the .50 a bag frozen veggies!
The McVays