Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

Update on Anna :)

Carlie again - back with an update for you.

I just spoke with Teresa. She said to say thank you to everyone for all there prayers.

Anna is still in NICU. She is having episodes where she turns blue. The doctors have run test and still do not know what is causing this. They will be running more test tomorrow. I'll be back with an update tomorrow evening for you.

Please keep them in your prayers and pray for guidance and wisdom for the doctors.

Thanks everyone!

4 comments:

fawndear said...

long time looker, first time poster(I think).
All our thoughts and prayers are with your family.
God Bless!

Missy said...

They'll all be in my thoughts and prayers.
My daughter was turning blue in the hospital after she was born too. After some tests they found out that she had acid reflux and gave us 2 medications to give her 7x's a day. A small price to pay to figure out what it was! So scary. I hope it's nothing too serious!

Kate said...

We will all be praying for Teresa, Scott, precious baby Anna Sophia, and all her siblings, as well as for guidance and wisdom for the doctors.

Tonya said...

I'm praying for you and your family. Welcome to baby Anna :)