Pages

Monday, June 9, 2008

Crockpot week returns!

Well, I didn't think i'd have to plan this week's menu since I thought i'd be in the hospital having this baby. But here I am still pregnant, and still having to feed my family. So, since I really don't feel much like cooking I thought i'd do another crockpot week. I really do love a week of crockpot meals. It is so nice if you have a busy week, like camps for the kids in the summer, or if you just don't feel much like cooking.


Hopefully next week though, i'll be able to use all those meals I have in the freezer since i'll be enjoying a new baby.

Oh, this weeks worth of meals will only cost me $50.00 for those of you who like to keep up with my budget. Not too bad!

Breakfast:
Monday: Waffles
Tuesday: Baked oatmeal
Wednesday: Muffins and sausage
Thursday: Homemade cinnamon rolls
Friday: Pancakes and fruit
Saturday: Eggs, hashbrowns, and a meat
Sunday: Country ham and gravy over biscuits

Lunch:
Monday: Sandwiches and veggie
Tuesday: Hot dogs, mac & cheese, and a veggie
Wednesday: Salad and baked potatoes
Thursday: Sandwiches and fruit
Friday: Leftovers
Sat and Sun: We either eat leftovers, or a salad, or sandwiches

Snacks:
Tuesday: Fruit
Wednesday: Banana Bread or homemade bread drizzled with butter and honey
Thursday: Veggie and cheese tray
Friday: Tortilla wraps---> Filled with peanut butter, banana, and/or honey

Dinner:
Monday:
BBQ ribs in crockpot
Green beans
Salad

Tuesday:
Crockpot chicken
Rice
Corn

Wednesday:
Mashed potatoes
Brocolli and carrots

Thursday:
Italian sausage and peppers
Green beans
Garlic bread

Friday:
Homemade BBQ chicken pizza

Saturday:
Chicken breasts and potatoes bake in foil
Corn
Yeast rolls

Sunday:
Crockpot roast
Potatoes, onions, and carrots
Salad
Pumpkin rolls

For more great menu ideas, head on over to I'm an Organizing Junkie for Menu Planning Mondays.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Your week sounds delicious Teresa! I hope you do not have to make all of those meals! Am I remembering right, are you two days past due now?

You and your families will be in my prayers and thoughts all week - praying that baby comes soon and painlessly! I hope you are staying comfortable.

Nicole said...

What a great menu! The crockpot steak recipe sounds sooo good. I've bookmarked it- thanks for sharing!

The Bayou Belles and Their Beau said...

You're still pregnant? Don't you hate when people ask that? Love ya, girl. We'll be prayin'!

Candace @ A Garden of Blessings said...

Hi Teresa,
I love my crockpot too!
I hope you go soon!

Teresa @ A Life At Home said...

Thanks guys, i'll keep you updated. It just seems as if this little one doesn't want to keep her head down too often. She likes to tilt to one side which makes it a little difficult to come out. :-) Hopefully it won't be too much longer though, now that she is back in place.