Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2008

We are back in town!

I just wanted to say thankyou for the comments, emails, and prayers for myself and my family. We returned safely home lastnight. Needless to say, we are exhausted, but at least baby is still safely inside for another two weeks or so. It has been a hard week, but I have had so much love and support.

My grandfather was an exceptional man. We had a wonderful realtionship that I will always cherish and will never forget. He taught me so much. I know many people are not as close to their grandparents, but I have been blessed. I am just glad that he is no longer suffering.

That being said, I am hoping to get back to posting tomorrow night or Tuesday. I have lots of unpacking and laundry to take care of first. Have a great Memorial day weekend!

8 comments:

nichole said...

sorry to hear about your grandpa. love you lots. praying for you! let me know if you need something.

Carlie Faulk said...

What's up???? Glad you're back and still pregnant ~ loL! I bought the baby two outfits today. I couldn't help myself. You know I love girls. :)

Anyway - we've missed ya'll and been praying for ya'll.

D&Xmommy said...

Glad to hear ya'll made it back safely.

Cat said...

I'm sorry about your grandfather; glad little one is still safe.

The Bayou Belles and Their Beau said...

We all missed you and glad you're back safe and sound.

I have some girl clothes for you (size 7/8 and some 8/10). I put them aside for you after my garage sale. Can you use those sizes? Let me know.

Alco said...

I'm glad you guys made it back safely.

I'm glad I knew and visited with your grandparents when we were younger.

Teresa @ A Life At Home said...

Thanks so much everyone. We've just been taking time today to get things organized and recoop.

D- Sure i'll take the clothes. Maybe if you don't see me you can just give them to Carlie. Thanks!

Kate said...

So glad you are home Teresa and that everyone is safe and sound!I hope you enjoy these last few days before baby as best you can.