Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Grocery Gathering: Albertson's DFW 5/21 - 5/27


Hi All! My name is Carlie from Why Ask Why and I'm filling in for Teresa. Teresa unexpectedly had to leave to go out of town due to the death of her grandfather. Please be in prayer for her and her family this week.

It's time for the weekly Grocery Gathering post. Teresa covers the Dallas/Ft.Worth region for Albertson's. It's Memorial Day weekend and there are a few good deal. I have taken the coupon match ups from Grandma Lewis @ HCW. Thank you for helping us out this week!! She usually has the coupon matchups out by Wednesday afternoon.

For more great grocery deals be sure to visit the Grocery Gathering, hosted by BeCentsAble.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Teresa, my thoughts and prayers are with you! I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather's passing.

Anonymous said...

Teresa,

I am thinking of you and your family. So sorry for your loss.


Jody

Teresa @ A Life At Home said...

Kate and Jody, thanks so much.

Carlie, thankyou for getting this up for me.