Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Grocery Gathering- Albertson's DFW 4/30 - 5/6

It's time once again for my Grocery Gathering post. I am covering the Dallas/Ft.Worth region for Albertson's. I wish I could say that I am excited about this weeks ad, but i'm not. I detest their BOGO sales. Many of the prices at my Albertson's are inflated for the sale. You still can find a deal if you look hard and have coupons. Just remember, on a BOGO sale you can use 2 coupons in most places! Deals that could be free will be in red.

Let me start with the 4 day sale. It starts Thur. 5/1 - Sun. 5/4:
Albertson's large dozen eggs $.99- limit 1!

Albertson's white, wheat or roundtop bread 2/$1.00- limit 2!

Pepsi products 2 Liters $.89- limit 6!

Blue Bell ice cream 2/$7.50
-$1.00/1 IP here

Ground beef $.99/lb (in a 5 lb chub)- limit 1! You have to purchase an additional $10.00 to get this sale price

Other deals I see are:
Roma tomatoes $.99/lb

Old El Paso Products 10/$10--->My Albie's doesn't double, but if yours does this could be free!
-$.55/1 IP Q here, here, and here

General Mills Cereal BOGO
$1/00/2 from 4/06 Smartsource insert

Green Giant frozen boxed vegetables BOGO
$1.00/2 from 3/16 Smartsource

Strawberries 1 lb BOGO

There is also a $10.00/$100.00 purchase on the bottom right hand corner of the front page. This is applied after all coupons and store discounts.

As always, if you see anything I might have missed, please let me know. For more great grocery deals be sure to visit the Grocery Gathering, hosted by BeCentsAble.

3 comments:

Faye said...

Thank you Teresa for putting this together. We will be running to Albertson's tomorrow for bread and eggs.

The Bayou Belles and Their Beau said...

Thanks Teresa. It makes shopping easier for me when you do this. Love ya'!

Carlie Faulk said...

I hate BOGO - I'm with you.