Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2008

I've been tagged:

Kara S., one of my brand new blogging friends at Ramblings and Writings, tagged me for this meme. Since my blog is still brand spankin` new, the answers will help you get to know me just a tad bit better. Enjoy!

What I was doing 10 years ago:
Let's see, I was still in college at the time. It was my junior year of clinicals in nursing school, what a bear of a year. The most important thing that happened that year though, was that God changed me. I call it my rebirth year. Everything I was, and what was important to me before that changed. We almost lost my son 3 times that year. Needless to say, family became a top priority and nursing school....well, not so important anymore.

5 Things on my To Do List today:
1) Finish school with the children.

2) Make a run to CVS, Target, and Albertson's to get all their great deals.

3) Finish sewing my apron.
I HAVE to do this because things just fly right at my shirt. I'm serious! While I was cooking last night, a little spaghetti sauce just flew right out of the pot and splattered my shirt. It happens all the time. My husband thinks I need to wear full body armor to protect myself. I think it's the pregnant belly!

4) Finish adding new coupons to my binder. I have a coupon class to go help with tonight and I want to actually bring my coupons this time.

5) Go to couponing class. Note to self: You have to start dinner early so you won't be late!

Snacks I Enjoy:
When I do snack, I like cookies and milk. I don't really like to drink milk at any other time, and it has to go into the freezer for about 10 minutes before I drink it. Mostly I just have a cup of hot tea.

Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
First, I'd give away quite a bit of it. I'd also build a bigger home on alot of land, with all the rooms just the way I want them. We might travel a bit more. Let the kids see some of the world.

3 of my Bad Habits:
Starting a project and not finishing it before I start another. Staying up too late and then having to force myself to get up in the morning. Being late, but you try to be early with 6 kids in tow and being pregnant!

5 places I have lived:
Texas, Louisiana, and Alabama are the three states I've lived in. I have moved around some here in Louisiana, so that will bring me up to 5 places!

5 Jobs I have had:
I haven't switched jobs too much, but my first job in high school was at Domino's, then I worked at Montgomery Ward. I was a nurse aide while in nursing school. After school, I started as a Well-Baby nursery nurse for a year and then worked as neonatal intensive care nurse until I came home to be mommy full-time.

So, that's a little bit of who I am. :) Carlie and Jodie, you're next!

2 comments:

Carlie Faulk said...

I don't have a clue who to tag.....help.

Teresa said...

Don't tag anyone. Just put up the post so people can get to know you better. :-)